In England, I caught up with my cousins & their partners, and my school friends Madi and Liz. I was in places such as Suffolk, Yorkshire, Wiltshire and London. SCROLL down for highlights.
- Going to listen to my cousin Stephen play the drums, with his band Blurred Vision, and dancing with his wife Juliet and her friends at a birthday party
- Going to the Leeds Art Gallery with my cousin Bernard and his wife, Sue, and discovering the Leeds Labyrinth community art project: to record the art, voices and images of the children and adults of Leeds. It was a maze and I loved the maps, the hanging labels - everything!
- Going to Harteth with Jessica and her partner, Paul, and walking in the countryside together
- Going to the Tate Modern to see the Matisse Cut Outs and the Globe Theatre with my friend, Madi
- Going to Wollaton Hall with my friend Liz and talking about education and where it's headed
- Feeling very welcomed by my family and friends - it was a warm and enjoyable time